Perform the completion.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
- textArea (TextArea)
- The text area on which completion is performed.
- completionSegment (ISegment)
- The text segment that was used by the completion window if the user types (segment between CompletionWindow.StartOffset and CompletionWindow.EndOffset).
- insertionRequestEventArgs (EventArgs)
- The EventArgs used for the insertion request. These can be TextCompositionEventArgs, KeyEventArgs, MouseEventArgs, depending on how the insertion was triggered.
Assembly: ICSharpCode.AvalonEdit (Module: ICSharpCode.AvalonEdit.dll) Version: 220.127.116.1138